Monday, November 17, 2008

Spare Change Swap Fabric


Spare Change Swap Fabric, originally uploaded by spinster sister.

This amazing package was in my mailbox today. This is my Spare Change Swap fabric all ready to be made into a quilt. I can't even imagine how long it must have taken Juliette to put all these packages together. Although, it must have been fun sorting through all that fabric ( for the first couple of hours anyway)! Did you see the cute apron one in the center? And the apples, and the retro flowers on the top left? Good stuff! So, now that all the squares have arrived its time to decide what the quilt should be. Any thoughts?
Now I know this is repetitive but, did you see the aprons?! Umm... wow, and where do I get more of that? I 'm gonna go roll around in my fabric now. :0)

No comments: