Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

Well, I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and plenty to be thankful for. I'm most thankful for my husband home again after an eight week business trip. Whew. That was possibly the longest eight weeks of my life. Anyway, home safe and sound and the kids are so happy they won't even let him out of their site. Like I said plenty to be thankful for.

I've actually had a pretty productive couple of days making Christmas gifts, unfortunately I have nothing to show you because one of those adorable kids has wandered off with my camera. Someone's probably making an awesome video of the dog. I'll be back soon to post some actual photographic proof of gift making but until then I'll be hanging out with my husband. We'll probably just be looking for the camera together but it still counts. :)

Happy December 1st!

No comments: