Thursday, December 4, 2008

Darn Camera

Another pictureless post today. Not to worry though, the new camera has been recovered from the sticky kid hands. Today however, I can't seem to figure out how to upload all those pics. Frustrating little camera it is . I'm usually just a wing it kind of girl, no instructions for me thank you very much. This time though I've read the manual (which by the way had all of six words on how to upload) three times and my computer is still staring blankly at me, or maybe its the other way around.

On to bigger and better things, I won something ! Woo hoo! Can I get a Woo Hoo? Yes, I did make the kids do that for me at breakfast. They already know I'm crazy, it will be okay. I left comments on an embarrassingly large number of blog giveaways yesterday, all organized by Sew Mama Sew. They hosted a great blog giveaway day and Elizabeth at Oh Franson deserves a great big thank you from me because oh, did I mention, I won! Elizabeth had up for grabs four postal boxes filled with all kinds of cool fabric and one of them is headed my way. She has a great site with tons of tutorials that I'll be adding to my bloglist. Alright, so one more woohoo for me and off you go to check out Oh Franson.

PS:Neenee-the curtains are awesome! Now get off this site and go paint something...Christmas is coming! :)

1 comment:

Mistea said...

WOOHOO!!! that is so cool, it is fun to win. Now about the camera see there your problem is very obvious - you attempted to read the instructions. Have a great weekend!!