Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthdays R' Us

Another birthday gift, this time made for Miss Mimi. A very pink apron with a pink chenille pocket, and hiding inside were two stuffies a bunny and bear. The stuffies were free embroidery patterns from Wee Wonderfuls. There are some great freebies over there and while I do love free I also purchased the felt Gnome Pattern last year for Christmas gifts. Unfortunately, I don't have pics of those but they came out great! They were so much fun to make and were definitely a hit with the 7 to 10 year old crowd. Its going to be hard to top those gnomes!

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is so cute! I love apron pockets with surprises! It reminds me of the Little House books, where they made a handkerchief and hid it in Ma's Christmas apron. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting so I could find your lovely site as well!