Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seems I've Wandered Off

Alright, so who's tired of looking at that flickr mosaic? Seems I've wandered off in the last few weeks and abandoned this little space. The kids have been home on winter break, Valentine crafting has been finished, a trip to Virginia to visit some of our favorite people(who let all six of us stay in their brand new beautiful home. Thank you Neenee!) and lots of other good stuff in between has all left me without much time to spare.

Unfortunately, all that laundry from Virginia had to come before blogging (people need their clothes you know). We're nearing the end of the mountain of clothes, the family car is finally cleaned out, groceries were bought and school starts up again tomorrow. Almost back to what we call normal in this house.

Ooo! I almost forgot, on the way home we made our first ever trip to IKEA. The kids got bored fairly quickly and went to the playplace for a bit (not something we usually do) and while I was a little worried....they were a little disappointed to see me come to sign them out! Woohoo IKEA!
Great design, low prices and super cool playplace for the kids!

Also, if your wondering why there are no pics of our fun trip, the IKEA haul or my friend's pretty new house....yea, about that....I had the camera with me (new batteries too) and never touched it the entire time. Duh. So sorry...I'll be back tomorrow with an actual picture filled post full of crafty goodness from the "Wandering Days".

5 comments:

Bek said...

Ah IKEA.. I love it so!

Sara said...

Hope you enjoyed the break! My dh was off last week, too. He spent most of the time doing jobs around the house (including laundry).
IKEA....how do I love thee? I cannt even begin to count the ways. Which, in 1 respect, I am glad that we don't have one anywhere near me. Sames goes for Nordstroms.
Happy Fat Tuesday!
Sara

Tab said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. Isn't it awful how that pesky laundry never seems to go away? =)

I do wish we had an IKEA somewhere near me. I think the closest is like 5-6 hours away, and no where near anything else we'd go by.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I have totally done that with my camera.
I went somewhere a few months back,planning to take lots of pics to blog about it.
I had so much fun,I forgot to take photos.

frankenpug said...

Oooh I love IKEA too! I aslo have that same camera problem...when I actually remember to take it along it seems I forget to use it...haha.

Welcome back!